Friday, February 13, 2009

It gets better....

Oh. My. God.

Remember the Oreos that Connor brought to daycare? I guess there was a small detail that I overlooked when I decided to be lazy and just bring those...

The package was open.

Apparently, Kyle knew this last night, which is why he looked at me like I was insane when I even suggested bringing them. Because they have the new "peel back" opening, you can't tell that they've been opened even after they have.

Kyle said he took the package in to the teachers at daycare, and said, "I didn't know these were for Connor's treat day, and I accidentally opened them."

Thanks for covering for me Kyle. Geez, I am a TOTAL heel.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha HA!! Sorry. (ha ha) I would've done the same thing as both of you.

K'man said...

When I worry about being able to measure up as a parent, stories like these put me at ease.