Here are some things I want on my "Bucket List" for this summer, after I graduate. Just to have the weight of school off my shoulders will be total freedom, so I want to make sure I remember, and savor every minute of it.
So.... This summer, I will:
- Not procrastinate any more papers/assignments/finals, etc. =)
- Not rush the kids to bed because I have stupid paper/assignment/final to do.
- I will look in the mirror every morning, and remember that I did it, and how much I was looking forward to being "done".
- I will exercise regularly - meaning more than 4 times per week. When we started the program they warned us that we will gain about 10 pounds. They were right.
- We will take a family vacation that is farther than the nearby lake.
- I will lay in the grass in June, when it is the softest, and look at the sky and just.....think.
- I will clean out my bedroom corner that has been collecting junk for years.
- I will have breakfast with my parents at least once a month, and visit them at their house at least once a month too. (We LOVE to meet for breakfast at the Machine Shed in Davenport. It's nearly a halfway point for us, and their food is so awesome, I literally won't eat the rest of the day after having breakfast there.)
- I will go visit my sister and spend a couple days with her, just her and I. We need to reconnect and just hang out, and rediscover who WE are.
- I will smile more.