- My alarm went off at 5am. I still had homework to finish before class started at 8:30.
- Just after I got out of the shower, Tyler walked in. It was 5:45.
- Once in the living room, he didn't want to watch cartoons. He wanted to watch retro episodes of The Incredible Hulk. Yes - the 1980s versions. ("Don't make me angry... You wouldn't like it when I'm angry.")
- Connor was up at 6:15, and was NOT in a good mood.
- I made Tyler his peanut butter & jelly sandwich (usual breakfast), in between doing laundry.
- I emptied the dishwasher, homework has still not been started.
- Connor wants to wear his Spiderman outfit, and while wearing it, golfs in the living room.
- Tyler puts on all of his camo, and wants to go outside. It's 7:15am, and 8 degrees outside.
- I have 2 loads of laundry done by 7am, we've watched the Incredible Hulk, and how the boys want to watch the movie "I am Legend" with Will Smith. Seriously?
- I finally head out to class at about 7:50. Homework never was finished. I watched almost a whole movie, finished laundry, and emptied the dishwasher.
I texted Kyle once I got to class: "FYI, Connor isn't wearing underwear, and please give Tyler a nap today - I don't care if you have to hog tie him!"
Hope no one is monitoring my texts... that one might come off a bit strange, but certainly fits with the morning!
By the time 9pm came around last night, it felt like I had 2 days in one!!!