- "CONNOR GET OFF THE TABLE!" "Kyle, get me a towel to get the ketchup off his knee".
- "Tyler, you can have a sticker if you sit at the table. But you have to use silverware."
- "Tyler, get out of the clothes basket!"
- "Connor - QUIT HITTING YOUR BROTHER!" (Repeat this 100 times).
- "Tyler - STOP SITTING ON CONNOR!" (only repeated 3 times)
- "No golfing in the kitchen!"
- "Tyler, get the squeeze cheese out of your mouth!"
- "Get me another drink"
Oh, wait, the last one was uttered by me. I had one of those days at work. Nothing seriously bad happened, but nothing good either, which makes it kind-of a frustrating day. I like to feel some sort of success when I leave in the evenings, or else, evenings like this at home are just THAT much more frustrating.Looking back at tonight, I laugh at some of the things that happened. I didn't laugh then - but I'm laughing already. Now we're trying to put Connor to bed for the first time without a pacifier, period. Not even with the clipped off ends. I'm having a good time.
(Keep telling myself that!)