Monday, March 30, 2009

Snipers in my Living Room

The new obsession in our house is.....Nerf Guns.

Tyler found one at our friend's house a while ago, and become obsessed with it. So much, that we could actually use it as a constant bribe to get good behavior.

"Tyler, eat your supper and we'll get that gun... Tyler, sit down and we'll get that gun".

So, SuperNanny would probably cringe at the fact that I'm using a gun as a bribe to get my child to exhibit acceptable behavior, but I don't care. There are two little things I'm aiming for, survival and sanity. To have both would be Heaven!

Connor has recently got in on the action. Honestly, he's got a pretty good shot.

Next time anyone comes over, make sure you can duck, and quick. You never know what is being aimed at your head!


No comments: