Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!


Happy Birthday Kyle! Honestly, I don't give you enough credit sometimes for doing what you do, but I do want you to know that it does not go unnoticed. Sometimes I wish you did more, but there are times when I can't imagine what more would be...

  • I think I have taken the kids to daycare 4 times this year. You have taken them all the other times.

  • I have picked up the kids about 2 days a week. You have picked them up all the other times.

  • You are strict with the boys, although I agree with everything you do with them (most of the time!)

  • Although you don't do laundry, you do insist on having the house clean - constantly. Sometimes it drives me crazy that you try to pick up toys, while the boys are playing, but the other extreme would be worse.

  • You have taken the boys to the doctor when they are sick, taken them for follow up appointments, and picked up their perscriptions.
    You have stayed home with them on sick days and snow days, when I had things I had to do at work.

  • You deal with my crazy work schedule which means I have to be out of the house before 7am every day, and am never home before 5pm, ever.

  • You know when I am crabby, and although get frustrated when it's 8pm and I don't want to talk to anyone, but you just leave me alone.


Sometimes I look at the boys, and I see all you. All. You. There is so little of my genes in them, it's crazy. I almost forget sometimes when I'm talking to Tyler that it's not you.

Most of all, I love you and cannot imagine any life other than what we have right now!

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

No comments: