Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conversations with the kids

"Mommy, can I watch a movie with guns?" Tyler asked me the other night.

No problem, I thought. "Sure, how about GI Joe?" I answered.

"Well, maybe not THAT many guns..." he said.

I guess he knows what he wants.

He ended up picking out the movie in our DVD collection, "I am Legend" with Will Smith. That was an AWESOME movie, and I can't believe I hadn't watched it before!!! Good choice, Tyler!

____________________________________

Here is a typical conversation with Connor:

"Mommy, can I have candy?"

My answer, "No, no candy right now."

Connor: "What'd you say?"

Me: "No candy right now."

Connor: "What'd you say?

Repeat this in about every conversation. I found myself saying it to Kyle last night "What'd you say?". So, gee... wonder where he gets it!

No comments: