Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's going to be a long winter...

Although it has only been about 15 hours since our house has been "awake" today, I'm surprised everyone is still alive.

Holy Lord.

If today was any indication of to what we have to look forward to this winter, kill me now.

Tyler and Connor fought so much, and then Tyler and Kyle would fight. Then Connor would go outside, without shoes on, then Tyler and Connor would fight some more. Then I would yell at Kyle, and then Kyle would yell at the kids. Then the kids would run around in the mud, and then track that into the house, and then get yelled at some more.

Oh my gosh, it was ridiculous.

I'm not sure what we're going to do this winter, but it's not going to be whatever we did today, because that didn't work. At all.

Spring.... I cannot wait for your arrival!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ahh, mama. Sorry your day was so trying. Here's hoping it's NOT a sign of the months until spring.