Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fieldtrip with Daddy

Connor's class at daycare took a trip to Bloomsbury Farm a week ago, and based on the pictures, they had a blast!  I really commend Kyle for going on a fieldtrip with 17 three-year-olds.  I think he had as much fun as they did though.  When I got home, there were 114 pictures he had taken on the camera.  Holy cow - and they call me "Wang"!

Here are some of the ones I like the best.  It looks like it was a great trip!

 Connor's bus full of friends!  I especially like how they put them all in bright, matching t-shirts for field trips.  Makes it A LOT easier to find (and keep an eye on) all the kids!

 
 Now THAT is a happy smile!  He's so excited!

 Connor on the huge jumping pillow!  This is the perfect toy for a bunch of 3 year olds!

 I wondered what they were all looking at, and realized that is a GINORMOUS pig! 

 Connor and Daddy going on the tractor ride.

 Connor and his best buddy, Teagan.  (That's a good grip, Connor!  Hope Teagan could breathe!)

 They also have a play house for little kids.  They had a blast in here!
 The entire Frog Hollow class of 3 year olds.  That is 17 in all.  Kyle said every single one of them fell asleep on the way home.  I wonder if the parents did too???

No comments: