Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday in the Park

I went crazy with the camera this weekend.  Well, every weekend I go crazy with the camera, but especially so this weekend.  The trees have really began to turn their beautiful colors, and I love to get pictures of the boys while outside in the beautiful fall colors.  Maybe it is the trees, or maybe it is their hazel, or brown, or green eyes (depending on the light, what they are wearing and the background), which just amaze me to no end.

This weekend didn't disappoint me.  We had a great time, but I'll let you be the judge...

 This picture just smells of trouble...
 My favorite smile!

 I love this one. 

 I didn't like this picture at first, but then I realized the reason I didn't like it, is because Tyler looks so big here.  I think he looks 12, not 6.  I refuse to accept the fact that my little boy, is growing up...



 Brothers having a blast together.
The very serious Tyler.  He often gives me these looks.  There is so much meaning, to me, behind them...

No comments: