Sunday, May 17, 2009

I need a party coach


The 2nd birthday party was a success!!!!


Connor had an awesome time, as did everyone else. We had such a good time, the adults kept it going until about midnight, when we finally closed it down.



I did decide though that I need either a coach for the next party, or a detailed project plan to keep with me at all times. I forgot almost everything!

As Kyle was serving the food, someone asked for ketchup. Oops. Forgot to get out the ketchup for the hot dogs and hamburgers! Then I almost forgot about the cakes in the fridge, and we never did get the ice cream out.



I made up cute party favor bags for the kids to take home with them too - and they are still sitting neatly packed in the pantry. I forgot to hand those out.

I guess regardless, the party was fun. If anyone wants bags of candy, or a gallon of ice cream, head on over!

No comments: