Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Tyler!

What a successful party at the Gym Nest!!! We started out:

Jumping around like crazy!
Then we jumped in the foam pit!

Then we ate some awesome cookies!

And opened some even more awesome presents!

Tyler had a blast, and so did we! I haven't jumped on a trampoline in years, and Connor was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe! I think everyone had a great time!

It's hard to believe that my baby, is 4 years old today. 4 years ago today, my life was totally turned upside down by this 7 pound 2 ounce (screaming) baby. There was hard days, and sleepless nights, and laughing because he smiled, and crying when he was sad. It's amazing to know just how much my life was changed by this little boy and that I love him even more every day!

2 comments:

loren said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!

It looks like everyone had a fun time at the party! Where was that place?

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Tyler!