Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?


A) Connor is eating the Play-Doh in his hand.
B) Connor is wearing a pajama shirt.
C) Connor has just filled his pants and is wearing a Huggies diaper. (We provide Pampers to daycare)
D) All of the above
.
.
.
If you guessed D, All of the above, YOU'RE RIGHT!
.
So, I pick Connor up from daycare tonight, and notice that something doesn't look right, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. It quickly came to me. Kyle sent Connor to daycare in the pajama top that he slept in last night! Every morning when I change Connor, I change this diaper and put on his shorts/pants, but leave his pajama top on until after he's done eating, so Kyle usually changes his top before they head out the door. Apparently, he thought this WAS his top, so Connor bummed around all day in his PJs. Oh well.
.
For the Play-Doh, Tyler has eaten his fair share of it as well. I can't understand how that would taste good, but now I have to warn the girls at daycare to be on the lookout for yellow poop.
.
And about the diapers - I think daycare just grabs out of the wrong bin sometimes (they use small shoebox size totes above the changing station for all the kids with diapers and wipes. All lined up, and with a wiggle worm you're trying to change, they probably grab the wrong one sometimes.) Connor is still working through this stomach flu that was going around daycare, so his diapers have been HORRIBLE! 75% of his class was gone on Tuesday (that day he was as well) because of that.
.
I'm glad I'm capturing these stories - this will be one that will be fun to look back on - and the guilty look on his face just after taking a bite of the Play-Doh!

1 comment:

K'man said...

I am so glad you answered your own questions. My answers from looking at the picture ranged from; No railing on the deck, Tyler was no where to be seen, there is no patio furniture on the deck, or d, all of the above.