Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Dilemmas

If you would've asked me ten years ago what one of my biggest dilemmas would be when I was nearing 35, I probably would've told you "money" or "my job" or something silly like that. What was I thinking??? How could I have known what I biggest dilemma would be???

They discontinued my diaper cream. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Seriously. When Tyler was about one, my sister turned me on to Dyprotex. It was only available at Walgreens, and wasn't cheap. It came in little packets with applicators to use (so you didn't get it all over your fingers), and was the BEST STUFF EVER INVENTED! I swear, neither of my kids ever had a diaper rash, and if they did, it didn't last more than one day. One night of a butt gobbed with Dyprotex, they would wake up and the rash would be gone, their skin would be healed, and we would all be happy. Not anymore.

Apparently, the company that used to manufacture Dyprotex was sold, and the new company decided not to keep making Dyprotex. I can't find it anywhere. Before Connor was born, I literally bought a case of it off of Ebay. $60 was a small price to pay for a perfect bottom, and a happy child. That case I purchased just about 18 months ago is now gone. I'm all out. None on Ebay, none on any drug store I can find on the internet, nothing. I thought I had some at once, ordered it off of an internet drugstore, just to have them cancel my order the next day because they were out of stuck. DANG IT!

I would seriously pay twice what the stuff used to sell for in order to have it. Connor's butt is so sore now from his pooping escapade over the last week (I think due to a flu bug and his teeth), that he won't sit down in the bath. It looks and feels like sandpaper, and he's miserable. I've tried all sorts of new creams. I've mixed creams with others. I've mixed them with Vasaline. I've tried putting them on in various orders, but nothing works.

Who would've thought. My biggest dilemma would be diaper cream!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just purchased Dyprotex from this website www.canadadrugs.com. I placed the order on the 17th and received it yesterday, the 23rd. Eventhough they are located in Canada the package was sent from Minnesota.

Dyprotex was also a lifesaver when my kids were babies, they are now 16 and 13. My mother recently got the shingles and the ointment her doctor prescibed was not bringing her any relief. Dyprotex immediately came to mind but like you I couldn't find it anywhere until a more extensive search brought me to canadadrugs.com. I applied the ointment on my mother last night and this morning all the redness has almost disappeared and the itching is down to a minimum.

Atleast now you can bring relief to your babies as quickly as it came for my mother thanks to this website.

Good luck and best regards.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW