Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree - Take 2

As you've probably gathered, Christmas is my favorite holiday of all. I love the music, the shopping, the decorations, and everything else that could be Christmas related about it!

This year, we had the saddest Christmas tree I'd ever seen. I put my shoebox of ornaments on it, with a few strings of white lights, and attempted some beads and ribbon - but it looked like something that had just survived a hurricane. It was once a Christmas tree, but to call it that any longer would've been an evil lie...

I was out shopping the other day, and found a cool box or ornaments at the hardware store. 106 ornaments, to be exact! Yes - 106 beautiful, sparkly, fun ornaments.

Tonight - we put 104 ornaments on the tree. 2 broke as we were putting them on.

NOW we have a Christmas tree. I fixed the ribbon - put one more string of lights on it, and the 104 ornaments that make the tree look absolutely beautiful!

I did take a picture of it, because I'm thinking it will look like this for about 9 more hours. Once the kids wake up, all bets are off! One of the two culprits posed for a quick picture below too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo..! Well, Christmas is one of our favorite time of year too.