Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Transformers Birthday!


We had the most awesome 4th of July weekend, despite the weather. Saturday brought rain - and lots of it. We had to skip the parade, and so we ended up skipping the pancake breakfast, but it didn't stop us from celebrating!

We took the opportunity to celebrate the birthday's that have occurred over the last month and a half. Happy Birthday Carley, Beth and Emily!

I knew it would be a Transformers weekend, and because I took Tyler with me to Wal-Mart to get the cake, a Transformers cake it was! Which turned out perfect, because we ended up seeing the movie on Saturday afternoon.

My sister, Beth, and I went with her husband and her two girls, and Tyler.

We bought the following to eat:

  • A hot dog
  • Pretzel bites
  • Licorice
  • 2 Icees
  • A large pop
  • A bottled water
  • Skittles - which Tyler late spilled all over the floor.
  • And we smuggled in some Karmelcorn from the mall

Some fun facts about the movie experience:

  • Tyler went to the bathroom 5 times. 4 times to pee, and one to actually poop. Seriously.
  • Tyler asked if it was time to go 15 times.
  • Tyler asked why the big lights were out 3 times
  • Tyler told me not to sit next to him twice
  • I am going to have to go see the movie again if I want to see the whole thing.

Tyler actually did awesome for a 2.5 hour movie! We're on our way to success!

Tyler and his best friend, and arch enemy, Emily.


The whole gang - full of trouble!

Who needs the cake on your plate???

No comments: