Monday, July 20, 2009

We had no idea what we were going to be starting...


Everyone getting ready for the "Main Event"!
It started out as a way for me to keep my boys entertained for an hour, possibly more if I was lucky. It quickly then turned into neighborhood event! Herein after this day will be referred to as "Slip N Slide 2009 Day"!
-
I've so thankful to have these neighborhood boys around. We have only a couple girls in our whole neighborhood, but we never see them. They must stay inside and play quiet games or something, because the boys that are outside are anything but quiet.
-
Tonight, Chase and Joe taped themselves on Joe's videophone, doing jumps off of a bike ramp into our yard. I never mind this type of stuff because it keeps my boys totally entertained! Tyler tried a couple times to take the ramp with his own bike, which ended up in him biffing in the grass, but he got right up, and tried again.
-
Sometimes I worry that my boys are growing up too fast. Learning how to be "big boys" before taking a chance to be "little boys". But I think it's the other way around. Having the big kids play with my boys, makes them be little kids for a while too. Based on these pictures, what do you think???

Connor getting some help from the big kids - yes, he is airborne in this picture. He LOVED IT! Tanner is the one pushing Connor, and he is just awesome with the little kids!


Chase hamming it up, as usual. Notice Jared holding Connor back in the background. He wanted in on ALL of the action!

The Beginning...

The Middle....

The End...

1 comment:

loren said...

Hehehe... we had that happen a few times. We bought a kiddie pool with the blow up palm tree that shot water out the top. The neighbor kids just LOVED it. Did I mention they were 8 and 12? LOL

Looks like they had fun!