Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Big Win!!!!

Well, not really. I'm not really sure what place we came in, but I'm pretty sure it was close to last, or maybe dead last.
.
We were HORRIBLE! And we had a BLAST! Oh my gosh - I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. I almost peed my pants 100 times, and might've a couple, but you don't know that.
.
We had such an awesome time today in my first "official" golf tournament of the season. And, my husband was in the same tournament, on another team. That, I think, is what it made it the most fun - a little competition.
.
I'm actually pretty proud, because Kyle and his team won first place, out of ALL the teams the played. They really are awesome, and so much fun too.
.
My team of Kim, Sharee and Amy is something I would dare anyone to challenge!!! We actually finally gave up at one hole and stopped counting our shots when we got to 10. Did I mention this was a "best shot"? Seriously. We were that bad.
.
I really needed this. I totally disconnected from the world. From work, from home, from the kids, and everything. Hours of just being me. It was awesome.

My team: Kim, Sharee, Amy and Me...

Our team at the sign that our team sponsored. Sharee is the owner of Le Reve. OMG it was cold!!!!!

Kyle and his winning team. Jody, Kyle, Doug and Mike.



Me and Kyle before the tournament. Awwww......

No comments: