Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Airplane

I love to hear the noise of the airplane.

Every night at about 10:22pm (give or take 10 minutes) there is an airplane that flies over our house. That plane has had the same flight pattern for a couple of years now, so it's almost become a part of my routine.

I'm not always awake when the plane flies over, but if I am, it always makes me smile. I think it makes me happy because when it flies over I'm usually laying in bed, next to my husband, watching something good on TV. Any opportunity to watch TV is good. Any opportunity to just lay still is good.

I am safe and warm in my bed. My boys sleeping in their beds in the rooms just outside of ours, and sometimes, even my own husband sleeping too.

It's my reminder every night. A reminder of everything I have. It makes me feel so blessed. I'm the luckiest person in the world...

No comments: