Wednesday, August 4, 2010

True Love



One evening.  That is my computer on the left, and Kyle's computer on the right.  We both got up to go do something, and I noticed the table, the chairs, and the computers.  I thought it was cute. 

Do we often get caught up in our jobs?  Do we get caught up in the day?  Do we forget about each other?  Maybe less than we think.  I often sit at my desk during the day and have random thoughts of home.  I was looking at my cell phone today and didn't even realize it, but Kyle and I had shared at least 10 text messages back and forth.  Today we talked about how Connor needs a "real" bed, because from head to toe, he practically touches the headboard and footboard of his toddler bed.  

So maybe we're closer than we think.  Sometimes it's the small things...

No comments: