Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Natural

Tyler is my little "Natural" at baseball. As you can see from the video, he also turns out to be quite a tattle-tale! By the way, those are real baseball he's hitting - no plastic ones.

As it turns out though, we must've missed one of the baseballs when we were cleaning up that day. I heard the neighbor lady mowing the next day, and she nailed one of the balls with the lawnmower. That was one of the worst noises I've heard in a LONG time! After about a half hour (and probably lots of cussing) her mower worked again - thankfully!

I can't believe I almost forgot to mention the outfit he has on in this video. It's his Halloween costume from last year. (A Hawkeye football player - imagine that!). He wears this outfit almost every night when he gets home!

No comments: