Friday, October 31, 2008

At least we're consistent...

Here is a picture of Halloween 2005. Tyler was 13 months old, and obviously, less than thrilled to have his costume on.

Flash foward to Halloween 2008. Here are about the only pictures I got of Connor tonight. Of course, they told me when I picked him up from daycare, that he had a BLAST trick-or-treating at the business across the street from the daycare center. They said he was so cute, smiled the whole time, and had a great time! (Notice my large can of Foster's in the background of the 2nd picture - which is what I needed after being home for about 1/2 hour!)




Tyler at least stepped up this year, and gave me a GREAT "football team" pose, as he calls it...


Oh well - after we finished the costume disaster, I put him in his highchair to feed him something with at least some nutritional value, and that would make him happy! Yogurt, pears and graham crackers did the trick!

No comments: