Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A couple of weeks ago, a message flying around the internet started asking people to post "25 Random Things" about themselves. Last week, Good Morning America even had a story on it, because it is EVERYWHERE. People are posting on YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, and their blogs - just 25 random things about themselves.

The point of the story on GMA was, when is information you share with the public, too much? Everyone has their views. Some people say TMI, some love it. I'm leaning more towards the "love it". It's been interesting to read all of these random facts about people. I've things about my friends that I never would've known.

So, without further ado, here are mine.....

1. I love being tall. I hated it when I was younger, and my mom always told me I would appreciate it later - she was right.

2. I am addicted to my job. I love it and drives me constantly (sometimes crazy!), but I don't know what I would do without it. It's such a challenge, but also rewarding.

3. I could survive on eating appetizers alone. Carlos O'Kelly's chili con queso is my absolute favorite!

4. I can keep up with any beer drinker out there. (Although not something to be totally proud of - I could certainly hold my own in college!).

5. I think I was really meant to be a psychologist/psychiatrist. Having people work for me today helps with this sometimes, because you can not only be a 'boss', but help them as well.

6. Connor is an awesome little boy. Tyler at that age - not so much.

7. I love spending time with my parents and sister. My sister and I used to spend one weekend a month together (pre-kids), and I miss that time.

8. I love to watch 80s movies. (Back to the Future and Ferris Bueller's Day Off are my favorite!)

9. I love to buy books, but for whatever reason, cannot find time to read them.

10. I probably can't find time to read them because I'm watching cartoons with the boys or mindless shows on TV. (Sober House, The Office, etc.)

11. I love being outside, and am a sun worshipper. If it is sunny outside, I cannot bring myself to stay indoors. (This works well with kids!)

12. I started my blog just over a year ago, and have found that it is excellent in making me really reflect on my life and what we do.

13. I'm quite a homebody. I would take a night at home alone over going out with friends, 9 times out of 10.

14. I love coffee in the morning, and have to stop myself sometimes because I'll drink it until I'm shaking.

15. I love to do laundry, but hate putting it away. I can't stand to see dirty clothes sitting around, but clean clothes will sit folded on the dresser for a week.

16. We are done having kids.

17. I love shopping at Wal-Mart, Target, etc. They are my happy place! (If I ever just need an hour alone, that is where I will usually go - grocery shopping is very therapeutic!)

18. My parents health isn't what it used to be, so I think of them often and try to see them every couple of weeks.

19. I'm obsessed with keeping my boys clean. These kids wash their hands every chance I can make them!

20. I don't go to church, but consider myself a Christian and pray often.

21. Christmas is my favorite holiday, but summer is my favorite season.

22. I'd like to think I'm sharp, but I can be quite an airhead at times.

23. I'm scared of ghosts and spiders. I shouldn't ever watch a horror movie. (I watched The Grudge once, and had nightmares for months!)

24. People who talk on their cell phones when they drive, annoy me - although I do it all the time.

25. Driving in bad weather terrifies the heck out of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nine and 13 are me too.