Monday, November 17, 2008

Night Night

Tonight, the boys were playing in Tyler's room while I was messing around putting clothes away. I soon noticed that Connor had been missing for a couple of minutes, and found him in his bedroom, sitting on the floor, reading "Melmo" (Elmo) books to himself. Every page was "Melmo!"...

I walked into his room and asked him if he wanted me to read him books - to which he walked over to his bookshelf and found a book and brought it to me.

After about two more books, he got up up and walked to his crib. I grabbed his blanket and handed it to him, and turned on his Rainforest machine in his bed.

He looked at me and said "Night Night". Then he waved goodbye. I think he was asleep in less than 15 seconds.

Holy Cow. Trying to remember back just over a year ago when we would rock and rock and fight him to sleep at night - compared to a night like tonight. Almost amazing!

No comments: