Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Totally Random...

RANDOM THOUGHT #1:
On our way home tonight, about one block from home, Tyler asked where his shell was that he got from Grandma and Grandpa's house???

This shell was a simple river clam, but it was huge. It was about the size of a softball, so Tyler brought it home with him this summer. Little did we know - it was still alive.

That totally disgusted me, and of course, being out of the river, it finally died, and dried out, and he drug the shell around for most of August. Then we threw it away because it was a) gross, b) dirty and c) driving me crazy. For some reason he asked for it tonight. To which I replied "That was totally random."

RANDOM THOUGHT #2:
I was feeding Connor supper tonight and listening to the radio in the kitchen. The song, "Never Surrender" came on, from Corey Hart. I LOVE that song, because if you've ever listened to the words, it totally sums up most of my days. I heard the song on the way home in the car, then in the kitchen - humm.... I guess you could say I look for small signs in everything that happens to me - to hopefully guide me along the way. So, I hear the song "Never Surrender", twice within an hour. Followed by "Jenny - 865-5309". Wow - if that's not a sign from God, I don't know what is. Immediately after that - it was Queen, "Under Pressure". Okay, is someone telling me that they understand what's been going on for me this week?

Someone is watching over me. Okay - so maybe it's XM/Sirius Radio, or maybe someone else. Who knows? I just appreciate the thought that someone is watching out for me - and letting me know.....in totally random ways.

RANDOM THOUGHT #3
Here's some recent pix for my parents. Connor eating an Oreo Cookie!!!

I'm gonna do it!

"Look what I did!"

"I can assure you, I am totally innocent!"

No comments: