Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things that happened before I even left the house today...

  1. I woke up at 4:58 with Tyler's face approximately 2 inches from mine, him breathing in my face. Tyler is apparently allergic to sleep now, and has been waking up at least twice in the middle of the night, and at about 5am, plus or minus 15 minutes. (More on the minus)
  2. Connor woke up just as I was about to start drying my hair. Since Connor wants to be connected to me the first 15 minutes he's up in the morning, I sat him on the sink next to me. Try drying your hair with the lights going on and off and on and off and on and off. I can only pray that it looks halfway decent when I'm done!
  3. I called Santa Clause to tell him Tyler was being bad. Luckily - Santa has the same phone number as our voicemail.
  4. I had to put Tyler's socks on the refridgerator, as he was using them as whips on all of us, including Connor.
  5. I left my (untouched) coffee in the pantry, and didn't realize until I was about 10 minutes into my commute.

And that was only the start, of what turned out to be, no so much better of a day.

At least tomorrow is a new day. We'll start all over!

1 comment:

loren said...

That is the one redeeming thing about the future. It can always be better than today!

Although I laughed at the Santa voicemail thing. That's so funny (I'll have to remember that one!)

PS - Like the background! I see you found the free blog site :)