Sunday, July 13, 2008

The happiest man in the world!

IT'S A HOLE-IN-ONE!!!!!!!

Kyle called me this evening, totally thrilled! He got his first hole-in-one today on hole 7 of Quail Creek Golf Course.

"Grab Connor and meet me at the Clubhouse!", he yelled into the phone. Kyle and Tyler went golfing together with the neighbors, so Tyler got to witness it as well.

I'm pretty sure Kyle won't sleep tonight, and the trophy that he gets made from his ball will probably go on to the center of our living room wall! He'll also get his name in the paper - which I think he's the most thrilled with.
Congratulations Honey! I love you!

3 comments:

K'man said...

Did he have to buy a drink for everyone in North Liberty?
Good job! Congratulations to Kyle!!!!

loren said...

Congrats! I suck at golf, so I'd probably be even more thrilled that I got it off the green.

loren said...

Ummm... that's supposed to be "tee." Wow. What time is it?