Wednesday, July 30, 2008

That's my boy!

Tonight I was outside with Tyler sitting on the porch, and we were just messing around on the computer which is what we sometimes do. He loves to watch Iowa Hawkeye videos on YouTube, and especially watch the entrance of the Football Team to the game.

As I was playing one of the videos, AC/DC's Back in Black came on. That is the song that plays in Kinnick Stadium when the Hawkeye Football Team walks from the locker room to the football field.

"That's my song", Tyler said.

"What?", I responded, with a grin...

"That's my song", Tyler said again, "that's always going to be my song, even when I'm a football player for the Hawkeye Football Team!".

That's my boy! At 3 years old, he has already set his sights on playing for the Hawkeyes. Now I just need to set his sights on Draft Day, and which team will pick him for their first pick!

(We watched the video below tonight. He even pointed out one of the football players and told me "Mommy, that's me!")

1 comment:

loren said...

I know you might totally fall out of love with me, but I'm not a Hawks fan. GASP!!!! Not that I wish them ill, but I'm not into college football really at all. But I promise, if he plays for them, I will BECOME one just for him :)