Monday, July 28, 2008

Trucks and Dirt

It was amazing to me to see the boys playing outside this past weekend with trucks and dirt. They played with them just as intently as I used to play with Barbies. My sister and I would sit for hours and change their clothes, and make them walk around, etc. The boys did just that - pushed trucks for hours and hours and hours.

Thanks to the City for not sodding the hole they dug last fall to fix our broken water line - for the third time. It's because of them not doing their job, that my boys have been able to enjoy hours of entertainment!

Although - I did also learn that a one year old can put a chunk of dirt in his mouth faster than you can say "STOP!", and it quickly turns to gooey-mud!


1 comment:

loren said...

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

That looks really disgusting, lol :)