Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The boy I picked up from daycare

I'm not sure Kyle would've laughed as much as I did, but this is what I was met with when I picked Connor up from Daycare...


Connor's pigtails

And just in case you didn't get a view of them, here is Connor eating supper...in pigtails

He looked so cute! Apparently, they were fixing some of the girls hair at daycare, and Connor was very interested in what they were doing. When Vanessa asked him if he wanted his hair done to0, apparently he nodded his head up and down. They actually look a bit like antennas, but he thought they were cool!

This same boy though had quite a rough night. He's certainly entered the "Terrible Twos", and hand tantrum after tantrum after tantrum. I think he cried or whined all night long. Then when it was time for bed, he fought that too. He's actually still fighting it, and it is about a half hour past his normal bedtime.

Such a cute little boy, but oh, is he going to challenge us. Tyler definitely had his ideas of what he wanted to do, but wasn't quite as persistent. Connor will not give up for anything, and there is no such thing as telling this boy "No". It's going to be rough as a child with him, but I'm really looking forward to what this brings with him as an adult. Pigtails and all! (I think this will be an excellent High School Graduation Picture!)

No comments: