Monday, April 20, 2009

Our visit to the Mr. Sippy

Yes, Mom and Dad, you have a new home. It's a big house that has Molly (the dog) and it's really cool because Tyler got to go fishing in the Mr. Sippy.

(Insert my roaring laughter here!)

Tyler told me all about the Mr. Sippy tonight (correctly pronounced and spelled, Mississippi). I could hardly keep a straight face as he talked all about his visit and how he went fishing for alligators and sharks, in the Mr. Sippy.

I love these conversations I can have with Tyler now! Usually, at one point in the conversation, I'm laughing so hard, Tyler has to ask me what is so funny!

If he only knew.... Tyler, pretty much everything you say is funny!

Tyler last summer on Grandpa's boat, in the Mr. Sippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mrsippy.com/