Sunday, April 12, 2009

How much fun did we have on Easter?

You be the judge:


Yes, that is Tyler in mid-air, so happy he found an egg with money in it!

This is Connor eating his 27th Reece's Peanut Butter Cup. He's going to detox tomorrow.

We had great fun, and tons of great food! That is one thing you can count on going to the Stanfield's for Easter, is that there is never a food shortage. I think Norma bought 2 hams - or else that was the biggest freaking pig ever.

I had to find a new hiding spot for the candy that is left, or else the boys will be eating candy for breakfast. I'm pretty certain we will have at least one tantrum before I leave for work in the morning (Tyler) because he wants candy for breakfast. Connor has completely forgotton about his candy, but I will bet that is the first question Tyler asks me when he sees me in the morning. "Can I have some candy?" How much you want to bet?!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

loren said...

Ha I had to laugh at the detox comment. That sounds like Elliott. He SNARFED that candy as fast as he could, just like his daddy. Thank goodness my children follow orders and kept their hands OFF or I'd have had three children jumping in bed all night! :)

Happy Easter!

K'man said...

Kat didn't get the whole "treasure inside the egg" concept.
In fact, she acted like this was the dumbest thing she had ever done. (behind brushing her teeth)
If her cousins hadn't been so excited, I think she would have gone back inside.