Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love summer!

Now that we finally have some decent weather and don't have to worry about building an ark - we are taking advantage of it!

Last night we got home, walked into the house to change into outside clothes, and went outside. We sat outside, played outside, ate supper outside, and Tyler even did some landscapeing for us around the house! (A little dirt here, a little dirt there!)

I had almost forgotten how nice those nights are like that. Tyler ate supper at his picnic table - and I drug Connor's high chair on the deck as well so he could eat outside too. We finally went inside when Tyler was almost unrecognizable because he was so dirty. I should've taken a picture - he was a mess - but I think loved every minute of it!

I can't wait for this weather to continue!

No comments: