Friday, May 23, 2008

Pay It Forward Friday

In honor of the first "Pay It Forward Friday", I would like to post that my favorite blog that I follow religiously is.......... (insert drumroll here)

sweetened*taters

I love Loren's sense of humor, real attitude (and by real, I mean honest), and I swear her posts can make me cry, or have me rolling on the floor laughing! Loren has triplet 3-year-old girls, is a full-time student, and is doing her best to remain sane in this insane world!

One of my favorite posts: Loren is taking a poll by calling her mom and sister at 10:30 at night to see if they should have more children!

Also - the differences in parenting between moms and dads!


Check back to An Iowa Mom to see the results of Pay It Forward Friday!

1 comment:

loren said...

You are WAY too kind!

I was actually thinking about raiding my old posts to find some good ones to "showcase," since I'm lazy and don't want to come up with new material ;)