Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mommy, I wike Bud Wight...

"Mommy, I wike Bud Wight, and Daddy wikes Busch Wight". Tyler said this as he took a drink of my beer.

Yes, I broke down tonight and had a beer. Okay, two. Well, three. It was one of those days at work where my eyes were so bloodshot I looked like the devil, which means my blood pressure is about 800/400. Very Bad Day. It was actually scarey how horrible I looked and felt. Stressed to the max. I fortunately got to leave early to come help my parents fix the dryer (YAY! It's Fixed! Thanks Dad!!!)

But, Holy crap. My son is discussing beer, trying to DRINK it, and although it is Miller Lite I prefer, he knows it's beer, and he says he "wikes" it too. "It's good...." he said as he took a swig. Yikes!

Maybe I'm going to have to switch to wine or something... and try keep the kids off the booze until they are at least in college!

No comments: