Thursday, January 29, 2009

The score is tied...

Remember when Ernie lost???



Well, tonight I think Curious George won!


And in honor of my mom, who had her first chemotherapy treatment today for her Multiple Sclerosis (YAY! You're on the road to recovery, Mom! I can hear the MS slowing down all the way over here!), here are some more cute pictures of her Connor. (Seriously, he is "her" Connor - they have had a very cute relationship since the day he was born!)




Hopefully, these made you smile, Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They made ME smile. He's adorable! I recently changed the screen on my phone from a picture of B last summer to one of him just over a year old. I stare at it for two minutes every time I open my phone. They're cute as they grow up but there's something about those big eyes, little grin, and round cheeks in that little baby-ish face.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thanks. The Pictures made her day