Sunday, December 23, 2007

He's either going to turn into a prune... or a mermaid


New trick! When I need to spend time in the kitchen either cleaning it up (usually) or fixing something, folding laundry, etc., put Connor in the sink! He LOVES to sit in the sink, and will sit in there for as long as he can. I give him kitchen spoons, cups, towels, toys, etc., whatever he wants to chew on/play with.

Kyle made a huge breakfast this morning (I pretty much stopped cooking in 2005), and of course with a huge meal, comes a huge mess. Then Kyle and Tyler went outside to scoop snow, so I plopped Connor in the sink, and went to work. Did dishes (on the other side of the sink!), cleaned the counters, floor, folded laundry, got the crock pot going for tonight (that is something I can do), and got a clean baby in the process. He's also fighting his 37th cold since he's been alive, so the warm, steamy water helps his nose drain.

Because of this, he's going to get two baths a day for the remainder of break (at least!), but I figure if I just keep gooping the lotion on, he should be okay. I'm pretty sure he's either going to turn into a prune, or a mermaid!!!

No comments: