Saturday, December 22, 2007

Little Boys and Trucks


I never realized just how much little boys love to play with trucks. Actually, I've found that the wheels on the truck are what they are most fascinated with. This past summer, Tyler spent more time digging in the mulch outside with his tractors than he spent sleeping - I would just park a lawn chair outside and sit and watch him in his own little fantasy world, digging up mulch, filling the tractor, hauling the mulch all over the lawn, and watching the wheels as he would move all over.


As I sit here now, Connor is playing with his new tractor he received for Christmas last weekend. The animals are pretty cool, he thinks, but I've found him staring at the wheels for the last 10 minutes. Attached are pictures of boys - and thier obsession with trucks/tires. I guess it's the simple things...


Here is also a video I took last weekend while in the car on the way to West Union. Tyler had been telling me a story about his teeth and crocodiles, so I decided to capture his random thoughts on tape. I swear this kid has ADD - then listen as he stops all thoughts to make a comment about the truck we pass...

No comments: