Sunday, December 16, 2007

Third Shift

Tyler was up from 3:30 until 5am today. I think his fingers woke him up. He kept telling me he was sick in his bed, and I thought "Oh, Great, he puked in his bed", but I never did find out what that meant. No puke - his nose was just stuffed up. Anyway, he wandered around between 3:30 and 5 - I kept putting him back in his bed, and eventually gave up and let him come in bed with us, which also didn't help. He tossed and turned and flipped even more.


After he finally got back to sleep at 5, Connor woke up at 5:30. Kyle got him. I went back to sleep until 7:30 - which would've been awesome if I hadn't already been up two hours. Now it's after 8am, Tyler is still sleeping - Connor got almost 12 hours of sleep, and Kyle and I are exhausted!


We decided to stop at having two kids because we didn't want to be "outnumbered", but sometimes, I still feel like they're winning.


Connor did look awful cute in his Christmas jammies this morning, so I just had to snap this picture. What a happy boy!

No comments: